More threads by j_holtslander

j_holtslander

Reaction score
I need to refer someone to some experts in Google ads and marketing that specializes in eCommerce.
(Unfortunately Gallery isn't useful in that it doesn't let you narrow the search to eCommerce.)

They need to be a reputable/established/proven outfit. Not looking for freelancers working from a Starbucks or a 2 person operation working from a co-working space.
US or Canadian businesses only.

Anyone?

I asked around and a couple people recommended these guys > Merkle

Hi! We're an agency based in Denver, Colorado with a lot of experience with ecomm PCC. We'd love to chat and see if we can help you out! Our website is twooctobers.com or feel free to reach out to me.

I recommend John Ellis at CrescentInteractive.com

If anyone else in the future is interested, I found some good leads to Agencies on this page.

Hi! We're an agency based in Denver, Colorado with a lot of experience with ecomm PCC. We'd love to chat and see if we can help you out! Our website is twooctobers.com or feel free to reach out to me.
Will check it out this evening. Thanks.

I asked around and a couple people recommended these guys > Merkle
It's funny. When I search my email for "Merkle" (Who I've already heard of before.) I see there's a dozen different emails from the "Think with Google" newsletter that mention or quote them.
Good sign.
Thank you.

Wow those guys really need to fix the fact that their root domain doesn't redirect to the www.

Meh - he's one guy and works by referral - its probably low priority on a 2-page site :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom