More threads by expinch

expinch

Reaction score
I was trying to submit a trouble ticket and saw that one of the options related to account management was uploading an accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. I've never seen this as an option in the GLS dashboard, so I was wondering is this a common thing and would it provide a boost in leads potentially?

While not directly boosting rankings, having BBB accreditation listed as a highlight in your Local Services bio could indirectly affect conversion rates. Customers who see that your business is BBB accredited may see you as more trustworthy, which can increase the likelihood they’ll choose your business over competitors. We don't do a lot of LSAs, but as I understand, not every business type may be given this option and it has to be requested and verified by Google.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom