More threads by Gerry.Foster

Reaction score
Hello, Pros. I work for a motor group of 5 locations. we had to let an employee go because he was using abusive and threatening language to his supervisor. He went on to send many threatening emails and several fake leads that contained similar language. We have contacted authorities etc and are taking steps to protect ourselves.

The reason I write to you to ask for help or guidance is that he also left several reviews for our locations that are all identical - and damaging. We have flagged these reviews for removal. My supervisor spent 2 hours on hold with google support yesterday (yes, really), and was told that his reviews are not a violation of Google policy and therefore cannot be removed.

Is this true? Has the policy changed? I was under the impression that this kind of review was against google policy. Are we without options here? We have all the "proof" of the situation but it seems Google doesn't care. :cry:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom