More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Apple Maps shut off their support?? We have been trying to each out via the new dashboard and we get this error. When we try the Contact Us email that goes to bc-support@applemaps.com it bounces back as "undeliverable".

1678806674184.png

Solution
@sarmcl We used the contact email of bc-support@apple.com (including back and forth correspondence with support) multiple times this month. Our most recent correspondence was as of 3/15/23, and we did not receive a bounceback.
Perhaps you are seeing a temporary issue, and you can try back later. If your emails are still bouncing back, I suggest that check your own email deliverability with a tool like Newsletters spam test by mail-tester.com to see if you have anything amiss with your email authorization (e.g. SPF/DKIM/DMARC issues).
@sarmcl We used the contact email of bc-support@apple.com (including back and forth correspondence with support) multiple times this month. Our most recent correspondence was as of 3/15/23, and we did not receive a bounceback.
Perhaps you are seeing a temporary issue, and you can try back later. If your emails are still bouncing back, I suggest that check your own email deliverability with a tool like Newsletters spam test by mail-tester.com to see if you have anything amiss with your email authorization (e.g. SPF/DKIM/DMARC issues).

Solution
@sarmcl We used the contact email of bc-support@applemaps.com (including back and forth correspondence with support) multiple times this month. Our most recent correspondence was as of 3/15/23, and we did not receive a bounceback.

I figured it out. The email domain is apple.com not applemaps.com even though that is how it is in their "Contact Us" handle. DOH!

@sarmcl oh wow, I actually copied that in wrong too from your previous message and didn't notice the difference in the domain from what we were using. bc-support@apple.com is definitely what we've been using.
Sorry to add to the confusion.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom