Local Search Expert
- Oct 23, 2017
- Reaction score
Apply Here <- Error 404 not found
Bellhop is the fastest-growing company in the $30B moving and home services market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that's more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space that's known for letting you down - and we do that one high five move at a time.
This is where you come in...
Reporting to our Senior SEO Manager, the Specialist, Search Engine Optimization will lead all management of our local and national SEO efforts for multiple sites. The SEO Specialist will find new opportunities to expand and grow our local and national SEO efforts and rankings.
- Evaluate, strategize and grow our existing SEO processes and assets to exceed our revenue KPIs.
- Conduct keyword, local ranking, inbound linking, cross-linking research to ensure that our multiple sites are well-positioned for organic ranking success.
- Scale local SEO efforts (GMB, Bing Listings, etc) to enter new markets and grow existing footholds in brand exposure.
- Review local listings for consistency, post local content, and optimize to gain higher visibility in each market.
- Optimize on-page tags, titles, descriptions, content, and schema markup for both new and existing content pages.
- Work with partners, team members, and other key stakeholders to hit targets for revenue, bookings, and CAC.
- Troubleshoot pixels, tracking, UTM parameters, and other tools as needed with the help of analytics team members and technical resources.
- Enhance existing reporting and monitoring tools to track progress and identify key opportunities to grow the SEO channel.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly and collaborating with the team to set priorities.
- Take ownership of key business initiatives to help drive results to improve the Bellhop experience for customers and employees.
- Take ownership of new and exciting initiatives to grow the business and your own skillset.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Servant Leadership - You are an excellent listener and collaborator. You are able to develop strategies that serve our customers while helping the company grow.
- Data-informed - You love data & have the ability to structure it in a way that leads to business decisions. You love digging into channel attribution & analytics tools to build a go-forward strategy.
- Raise the Bar - You are always looking for ways to go above and beyond for Bellhop customers and teammates. You are consistently looking for new ways to ensure that Bellhop is the top destination for those who need a moving service.
- Get Sh*t Done - You see something that needs to be completed, and you do it. You set clear goals and do everything in your power to achieve those goals. You have the ability to identify and obtain the information you need on your own while establishing trust in relationships through keeping commitments and applying outstanding judgment.
- Strong, clear communicator Keep it Real Communication - You say what needs to be said in order to achieve success for the company & its employees. You are comfortable and have experience working with senior leadership. This includes presenting information and contra-opinions to executives. You also enjoy being a good sounding board for others in the company — provide open, honest feedback.
- Culture carrier - You embody the Bellhop Values - you always try to innovate to solve problems; you own your work and drive for exceptional results; you have a desire to serve others; you don’t take yourself too seriously and have a playful spirit. If you feel as though you do not fit these values or these are not things that are important to you, please do not apply.
- 2+ years experience in Search OptimizationExperience in listing management software (Brightlocal, PlacesScout, etc)
- Firm understanding of marketing funnel in a consumer-driven business
- Experience in local SEO, specifically GMB and location-based services
- Firm understanding of lead nurturing tactics and upsell tactics
- Ability to operate in a continuous test/learn/scale environment
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with an innate drive to succeed and grow
- Experience working with sales teams is a plus
- Expert experience in web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Strong spoken, written, and oral communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- BA or higher degree in data science, marketing, economics, or similarly quantitative field preferred
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. We're driven to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers. We learn from mistakes quickly.
Servant’s Heart. We're devoted to caring for others by putting them first and treating them as we'd like to be treated. We approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness. We always give more than we take.
Winning Drive. We're committed to getting things done the right way even if it's the hard way. We relentlessly raise the bar in our efforts.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Benefits to Enjoy Include:
Dental, Medical, & Vision insurance
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Unlimited Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Bellhop believes if we want to build a company that works for everyone—we must include everyone, which is why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.
Apply Here <- Error 404 not found