More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
We recently had a Service Area Business come on with us as a client. The have four locations over two states. They should all be able to get verification postcards etc. My question is should we stagger the set up of their GBP's in order to minimize possible ramification on Google's end or set them all up at once? I realize it is a bit of a gray area we are working in too. Any advice on how to best go about it would be appreciated. Thanks!

We recently had a Service Area Business come on with us as a client. The have four locations over two states. They should all be able to get verification postcards etc. My question is should we stagger the set up of their GBP's in order to minimize possible ramification on Google's end or set them all up at once? I realize it is a bit of a gray area we are working in too. Any advice on how to best go about it would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am not sure if you will have the option for the pin postcard. Google has been forcing businesses to verify via video verification. If these are legit addresses and locations, set them all up at once. If they are not, don't bother.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom