More threads by consultant

Reaction score
I use our reviews on our Google Local Listings to monitor our customer satisfaction. Unfortunately most of the customers never leave reviews. I'm wondering what is the recommended service (low cost/free) that also has a function to email customers to remind them to leave a review. Preferably one that I could import a list of email addresses. Or is this best done through an email broadcast service like Mailchimp, which I'd be within the free plan limits on that service.

I use our reviews on our Google Local Listings to monitor our customer satisfaction. Unfortunately most of the customers never leave reviews. I'm wondering what is the recommended service (low cost/free) that also has a function to email customers to remind them to leave a review. Preferably one that I could import a list of email addresses. Or is this best done through an email broadcast service like Mailchimp, which I'd be within the free plan limits on that service.

The best one is GatherUp.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom