More threads by Caroline S

Caroline S

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been working on tackling some maps spam for clients in different regions of the USA. Most of the spam I'm finding consists of service area businesses whose addresses show they are working out of private homes or other business locations (grocery stores, funeral homes, etc.) or keyword stuffing in their names. I've been either editing the names of the businesses or trying to get them "removed - private place or home". Since I'm doing all of this under the same email address within a short period of time for lots of different locations, I wanted to make sure I wasn't in danger of being flagged/banned for submitting so much spam. Is there a "best practices" way to go about this?

Does anyone have any experience or insight?

Thanks!

It's fine. As long as your edits are legitimate, there is no issue with the amount you submit.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom