More threads by ScottNaughton

ScottNaughton

Reaction score
My company has had issues creating locations for our clients because our Agency account keeps getting blocked. Does anyone know how to get around this? Below is the screen that pops up after you push "Add business"

Screenshot 2022-07-11 142352.jpg

If you haven’t been bulk verified, there’s a limit to the number of business listings you can create per Google Account in a given time period. Listing creation thresholds for bulk spreadsheet upload are based on the number of verified listings you already have in your account. These limits exist to help maintain the integrity of listings on Google. It appears that limit is around 10 a week according to this thread.

"These limits exist to help maintain the integrity of listings on Google".

When I reach this limit with my account, I cannot add a new listing with either my account(not the main agency one), or a different one that has the same rights - on MY computer.
But my colleague that is connected to the same agency account, can actually create new listings.. Even with the joint account that does not work for me.

Do you think it is wise to respect these limits, when keeping the "integrity of listings" in mind, or do you believe it is fine using a different account?

It kind of looks like it is based on the mac IP..

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom