NevenaIvanova

Reaction score
Dear Hoteliers,

I have a question regarding the brand filters in Hotel Searches - some of the businesses I manage are not associated with their relevant brand, even if they have been on the marker for several years already. So far, I contacted the Hotel Ads team to ask for support and received the below answer.

Google Search - Brand Filter.jpg

I am confident that all of the above points are fulfilled and I am lacking additional ideas on how to resolve this.

I hope that somebody can suggest an efficient way, to resolve that kind of visibility issues.

Thank you,
Nevena

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Nevena

Lets take a step back - Brand Filter (no idea why they called it this ) - is basically a brand query but for hotels.

This property is part of Hilton and a query - Hilton Hotels London - shows the "brand filter" is working.

But I guess you mean LXR Hotels and Resorts - right?

Taking a quick look at the dedicated site (which redirects to hilton) - I notice that there are only a few around the world.

BUT crucially you do not have multiples in any city - the "Brand" display would only apply to multiples in a location.

LXR Hotels in Location

You do have a selection in the USA - and for this you DO have the brand filter working.

So it is being applied where you have multiples.

Now I notice that the turkey one is being displayed in the the USA query.

But again when I search on your page for Hotels in USA - on hilton domain - it only displays 2 properties, then hundreds of Hilton hotels

So in my mind - sorting your structure to make it easier for Google to understand would probably help in displaying just US properties for USA query.

screenshot-www.google.com-2022.06.03-09_03_21.jpg

screenshot-lxrhotels3.hilton.com-2022.06.03-09_06_22.jpg

screenshot-www.google.com-2022.06.03-09_18_26.jpg

Last edited:

NevenaIvanova

Reaction score
Hey Tim,

Thank you for replying here. Just to be on the same page - are you asking for an exemplary page affected by the lack of proper association with its legal brand?

Solutions
Reaction score
How are you naming the hotels ?

Examples of a selection so I can provide some better advice would be good too

NevenaIvanova

Reaction score
Hi Tim,

Here's an example TheBiltmoreMayfairLXR - Google Search. The business title is always consistent with the official website and also with all managed platforms - The Biltmore Mayfair, LXR Hotels & Resorts. LXR Hotels & Resorts is a Hilton brand, but the hotel lacks association with the Hilton Honors brand filter.

Hopefully you will have a clue on how to resolve this.

Thanks,
Nevena

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom