More threads by nmosier85

nmosier85

Reaction score
My client is setting up listings for a multi-location service area business. Google's documentation seems a bit contradictory on this. We tried to verify one location but can't verify via phone because of their phone routing system. Has anyone had any luck bulk verifying a multi-location service area business?

That's correct - you can bulk verify the listings with addresses published but as soon as you add service areas and/or hide the address, you have to manually verify the listings.

I don't know why this can't be made clearer in the guidelines :)

Ugh...I figured that might be the case. It just seemed confusing enough that it might also work. I think figuring out how to turn off their automatic phone answering service temporarily might be the only way to go as they don't have addresses in each city to use and then hide.

Thanks for all the help!

So technically, in order to qualify for a listing, there has to be a physical address in order to verify that you then add the service area to. If they only have one physical address that serves a number of cities, you can only create one listing but add the list of service areas to that location. Does that help?

Ugh...I figured that might be the case. It just seemed confusing enough that it might also work. I think figuring out how to turn off their automatic phone answering service temporarily might be the only way to go as they don't have addresses in each city to use and then hide.

Thanks for all the help!

ask them to forward calls for 5 min to your cell phone on a date there is not much calls. they can do this on their phone system with ease.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom