More threads by NevenaIvanova

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for assistance with the update of two bus stops that I have been constantly reporting since last 2019.

Jurys Hotel, stop 123521 - currently named "Jurys Hotel, stop 123521", I am sending feedback to be updated to "Custom House, stop 123521
Jury's Inn Custom House Quay - currently named "Jury's Inn Custom House Quay", I am sending feedback to be updated to "Custom House Quay"

"Jurys Inn" was the name of the nearby hotel that is now operating as "Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House". As a result of that, the name of the bus stop were renamed in accordance with the rebrand.

Please verify this information with the official website Your Journey Starts Here | Transport for Ireland.

Sharing the below screenshots for your reference as well.

Hope you would be able to assist me.

Best Regards,
Nevena

Transport Ireland.png

bus stop 2.png

bus stop 1.png

Hi,

Google only displays the information that it is sent by the transit provider. You will need to speak to the transit provider directly to get this resolved.

Hi Greg,

That makes perfect sense, I never thought of that! Hopefully this finally works out :)

Cheers,
Nevena

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom