More threads by Niki

Niki

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

GMB is not allowing me to add 'More Hours' to restaurants. I am trying to add 'Takeout' and 'Delivery hours'.

I am getting a message saying "Your business category does not support these hours" when clicking on apply.

I've tried this with a listing whose primary category is "Chinese restaurant" and another one whose primary category is "Pizza delivery". Same result.

Please see attached screenshot.

Anyone experiencing this same issue please?

Thank you!

Niki

more hours error.jpg

Solution
"We found that your Google My Business concern is the result of a technical issue. Our engineers are working on the issue but they don’t have an estimate for when they'll resolve it."
Sounds buggy to me. Did you contact GMB support about it? I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this but will keep my eye out.

"We found that your Google My Business concern is the result of a technical issue. Our engineers are working on the issue but they don’t have an estimate for when they'll resolve it."

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom