More threads by Hec93

Hec93

Reaction score
I am working with a client that has an already very stablished GBP profile with over 3k reviews on a very competitive city such as Orlando. That GBP has the address visible as the client does provide services at their shop.
As we are trying to expand, we register a DBA for the company with another address in a nearby city where we are already ranking in first position on the organic for the most relevant money keyword with our location page (DBA is "company name+location). This new GBP it is a SAB. The listing did not even went live, it got suspended right away and we submit the re-instatement form, which was also rejected with the gray reason that your business is not eligible to be on the Google Business Profile platform. Any clues of why this might be??
We went through the Google guidelines and I don´t see we have broken any rules, they have exceptions for this types of situations and we are confidant that we fit them, and even though we weren´t, we are still within the stablish rules that they themselves stablish. Very frustrating situation as we had not only to invest money & resources into getting this done but also we can see literally thousands of companies doing this same thing without "getting caught" (not that it is something for which you should be punished in the first place)

Ahm, If by metro area you mean the statistic metropolitan areas stablished by de US I would say yes. Like, Kissimmee-Orlando-Sanford fl is a metropolitan area and both GBPs are somewhere in there.

Ahm, If by metro area you mean the statistic metropolitan areas stablished by de US I would say yes. Like, Kissimmee-Orlando-Sanford fl is a metropolitan area and both GBPs are somewhere in there.

In that case, I recommend opening a physical location instead of a SAB.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom