More threads by Nafiz

Nafiz

Reaction score
My business got suspended and I submitted my appeal but my appeal was rejected now when I try to appeal it shows “NOT APPROVED”. I also tried to appeal in the additional review of denied appeal but google sends a no reply message. It has been more than 5 days but google didnot reply yet. is there any way I can get my profile verified?

pasted image 0.jpg

pasted image 0 (1).jpg

x.jpg

Can you advise what the business does and how they interact with customers?

sure, the business is a sporting goods shop like bicycle, mountain watch, navigator, electronics this kinds of stuffs. my business has also a physical shop where customers can come and purchase their goods.

in that case, take photos of the signage on the storefront, do a video tour going from the street into the inside the store, and gather all the evidence. Once you have all these, go to the community forum and ask for a product expert help

in that case, take photos of the signage on the storefront, do a video tour going from the street into the inside the store, and gather all the evidence. Once you have all these, go to the community forum and ask for a product expert help

do they charge?

I think you can contact support asking for an alternative so they will give you the option for a live video call with an agent. You must have Google Meet on your mobile, then you will have to show a signage on the storefront and your store where you will receive and interact with your customers.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom