Matt Chauhan
Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2021
- Messages
- 229
- Reaction score
- 22
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some clarity from the community regarding the badges earned through Google Local Services Ads (LSA)—specifically around branding changes and website usage guidelines for local service businesses.
With Google unifying LSA badging under the Google Verified mark, I wanted to ask how local SEOs and business owners are currently handling this regarding website display:
I'm looking for some clarity from the community regarding the badges earned through Google Local Services Ads (LSA)—specifically around branding changes and website usage guidelines for local service businesses.
With Google unifying LSA badging under the Google Verified mark, I wanted to ask how local SEOs and business owners are currently handling this regarding website display:
- Current Badge Status: What is the exact badge branding/design businesses should expect to see across LSA surfaces once verification is complete (Google Guaranteed vs. Google Verified)?
- Website Display Policy: Is manually embedding or displaying an LSA/Google Verified badge image on a local business website strictly against Google's Trademark Guidelines?
- Risks & Enforcement: Has anyone seen Google actually penalize or suspend a Google Business Profile (GBP) or LSA account for featuring an LSA badge graphic on a site's homepage or landing page?
- Compliant Alternatives: If placing the badge graphic directly on a site carries suspension risks, what are the best compliant ways you communicate LSA verification to website visitors?
