More threads by JWDM

JWDM

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best way to connect one 360 with multiple profiles. We have a virtual tour for our law firm GMB but can we connect them with the individual attorney pages for the same location? Would the original photographer have to upload or release files?

@JWDM, you'd definitely need to ask the original photographer. Even then, I'm not sure it can be done. When I've seen practices that had an indoor 360 photo shoot done, the individual practitioners at that practice haven't inherited the photo shoot. (Which makes sense intuitively, to me.)

It's a great question, though. I've found the only efficient way to identify businesses/practices with 360 photo shoots is to pull up Maps, type in a term, click on the "street view guy," and then look for businesses/practices on the map that have multiple photo spheres (i.e. the blue dots) throughout the building.

2021-04-24_17-09-04.jpg

@JWDM, you'd definitely need to ask the original photographer. Even then, I'm not sure it can be done. When I've seen practices that had an indoor 360 photo shoot done, the individual practitioners at that practice haven't inherited the photo shoot. (Which makes sense intuitively, to me.)

It's a great question, though. I've found the only efficient way to identify businesses/practices with 360 photo shoots is to pull up Maps, type in a term, click on the "street view guy," and then look for businesses/practices on the map that have multiple photo spheres (i.e. the blue dots) throughout the building.

2021-04-24_17-09-04.jpg
Thank you for the insight, I was thinking that this was probably a no-go but it seems that it would be a logical connection for Google to allow this in some way. We reached out to the photographer, I will post if we are able to accomplish it. Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom