More threads by abrandt

Reaction score
Hello, Members:

I am working on a local dental website located in Switzerland...
which is plagued with 100's of INCONSISTENT / DUPLICATE NAP listings... many with multiple listings for this business website

Can anyone recommend a software APP capable of comprehensive and time efficient NAP duplicate removal and inconsistencies updating... (which does include many local Swiss directory websites)... well beyond the limited 30-40 mainstream directories offered by the familiar NAP services (with which I have inquired)???

Thank you much in advance for any responses with enlightening details. 💡💡💡

Positively,
Alan

1658834065100.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. No such software exists that will do a comprehensive cleanup beyond the top 50 sites. Actually, no software exists that will do a comprehensive cleanup on any sites. To do it properly, it must be done manually, and even then, you can only get so far because many sites are completely unmoderated so manual requests to update get ignored.

My advice is to manually clean up on the sites that you can, and don’t worry about the rest. Citation inconsistency isn’t really a huge concern.

Hi. No such software exists that will do a comprehensive cleanup beyond the top 50 sites. Actually, no software exists that will do a comprehensive cleanup on any sites. To do it properly, it must be done manually, and even then, you can only get so far because many sites are completely unmoderated so manual requests to update get ignored.

My advice is to manually clean up on the sites that you can, and don’t worry about the rest. Citation inconsistency isn’t really a huge concern.

Hello, Darren:

Thank you.

I am conducting an exciting "nerd" experiment! which includes DUPLICATE REMOVAL + NAP UPDATE inserting high PA / DA citation URLs where practical.

I can't speak for anyone else... however within < 10 days...
G-SERP results have been **significantly elevated**...
and this TEST has just begun. ;)

Can anyone else make any recommendation(s)?
(IF not... I will likely develop my own APP sometime in the near future.)

THX.

As Darren stated, NAP consistency is dead. NAP is name, address, and phone. Updating URLs is completely different and why you are seeing increases. Sorry, there isn't anybody here that can recommend a tool or service for Switzerland. Darren has his own citation service and if he doesn't have a solution, then there isn't one.

It was a localU event with Mike Blumenthal. I use different tracking numbers for each platform for all of my clients. I have seen businesses only add keywords to their business name on Google and increase their rankings. I have seen businesses use or omit their suite numbers with no issues too. I stopped focusing on nap data since that talk and haven’t looked back.

@keyserholiday Appreciate.
Are there NOTES available for Mike Blumenthal's presentation for review?

Just the same... there are a myriad of viewable NAP INCONSISTENCIES for address and phone number that require correction. For SEO purposes... I am interested to review Mike's presentation.

Thank you.
Alan

It was a localU event with Mike Blumenthal.

- I use different tracking numbers for each platform for all of my clients.
- I have seen businesses only add keywords to their business name on Google and increase their rankings.
- I have seen businesses use or omit their suite numbers with no issues too.
- I stopped focusing on nap data since that talk and haven’t looked back.

Last edited:
@keyserholiday Appreciate.
Are there NOTES available for Mike Blumenthal's presentation for review?

Just the same... there are a myriad of viewable NAP INCONSISTENCIES for address and phone number that require correction. For SEO purposes... I am interested to review Mike's presentation.

Thank you.
Alan

Since it was at a conference only those that attended the event were privy to those decks.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom