More threads by Scott Rawlins

Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
There have been a lot of questions about citation services and which one people prefer. Myles Anderson posted article he wrote comparing 5 well known services.

Local Citation Services Compared

Head over to read the rest and let us know your thoughts. Which one(s) do you use?

Thanks for sharing Myles!

Thanks for sharing Scott!

You are right, it's a question that comes up all the time so good to have a hopefully accurate and unbiased feature comparison chart. I don't know any of the features/prices personally so I've never been able to offer much in the way of advice on which way to go.

Let the battle of local citation services begin

Brightlocal just did a detailed study comparing MozLocal, BrightLocal, Yext, Whitespark and UBL. This topic comes up a lot in this forum and would love to hear what others are thinking. Be sure to check out the comments as a number of things are being corrected

Local Citation Services Compared – MozLocal vs. BrightLocal vs Yext vs Whitespark vs UBL

We see a lot of questions in forums and blog comments asking ‘which citation service is best?’ So we thought we’d provide a useful resource that compares 5 popular citation services, and lists the pros & cons of each.
Yes there are other services out there, and yes if we had more time we’d like to cover them all; but for the sake of efficiency and time I have opted to cover what I see as the most prominent services in the market (apologies to other providers that I have overlooked).

Thanks so much Justin, but Scott already scooped it so I merged yours into his so we don't have a split convo.

Thanks for posting though!

Sorry Justin. I know you're the "Scoop Master".:D Hope I didn't step on any toes.

No worries Rawly...my scooping engine is weak today. I'm on a 4 day weekend apparently...

BUT you did a great title! So you have that going for ya! :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom