More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a client who is a franchise with multiple locations. Each location serves customers at their location in the area, and they provide at in-home services as well. All services are provided in small towns, large towns and cities all of which are (obviously) within a county. Right now, they only have the COUNTY (or COUNTIES) they serve listed in their service area. Is there any benefit to adding the specific towns and cities within the county/counties as well?

I would add in whatever is going to make the shaded/highlighted service area look ideal for their customers on Google Maps. It doesn't currently impact ranking, so its simply a visual feature.

My suggestion is that first and foremost think like a searcher.

I don't doubt that there are wide regional variations but I can tell you that I don't even know what county I'm in and if/when I need to provide that information I always have to look it up. I would never search for businesses in my area by county.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom