More threads by Chris Ratchford

Chris Ratchford

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
My client already has their Yelp listing claimed/unlocked. But they don't know who claimed it or what email address was used.

I've searched all over Yelp and Google, but can't find out how to reclaim a Yelp listing.

Anyone know?

Just following up. It's been a while and I can't get Yelp to respond. Any suggestions?

Hey John!

Tried a couple times over the last couple months. Finally heard back after tweeting them.

Hopefully this will work!

Thanks!

Awesome! I've found tweeting to be pretty effective at getting customer service to listen to me. Callbox was blasting my email box with spam and telemarketing over and over despite repeated requests to stop. Couldn't get anyone over there to listen. Finally tweeted at them and they suddenly seemed concerned.

Hey John!

Tried a couple times over the last couple months. Finally heard back after tweeting them.

Hopefully this will work!

Thanks!

Can you describe how you got this resolved? I have various franchise owners of a franchise that do not know their login info to their business dashboard on Yelp, and I would like to reclaim these listings under one dashboard I can control.

Thanks in advance!

I have discovered that the best way to get a claim request for an already claimed listing approved is if you have an account under the company's domain. In 90+% of the cases if you use a generic email, the request will be denied or ignored.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom