More threads by Manabu Mizukami

Reaction score
When comparing data from the old and new API, I see a significant increase in calls, website clicks, and direction request numbers, is anyone else in the same situation?
It is roughly a 300% increase. Even though the aggregation method is different, I think these numbers are strange, but is there any information about a significant change?

In terms of numbers, the calls has increased from 300,000 to about 1,000,000, website accesses have increased by about the same amount, and direction requests have increased from 1,500,000 to about 3,000,000.

BTW, I have been looking at this help page.

thanks

Solution
We're seeing a lot of difference between old vs. new API. You are not alone. I have not figured out a way to explain it and some of the driving direction numbers seem to be an impossible number. We have some open support requests with Google, but their responses so far have been about as useful as a snow blower in the Sahara.
We're seeing a lot of difference between old vs. new API. You are not alone. I have not figured out a way to explain it and some of the driving direction numbers seem to be an impossible number. We have some open support requests with Google, but their responses so far have been about as useful as a snow blower in the Sahara.

Solution
This article explains well how the conversion of impressions has changed with the new API, it is a reduction in this number Why Have My Google Business Profile Views Dropped? | Uberall

I'm also downloading statistics via the API and I haven't noticed a significant change for connections or routing.
For how many months have you already downloaded data via the new API? Perhaps there is a download error somewhere?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom