More threads by Taylor3301

Taylor3301

Reaction score
I'm new to using Local Search Forum. Pls feel free to direct me to any other relevant threads for me to post this there as well.

Can you confirm if this setup will allow each LSA-GBP link to be location-specific, correctly pull reviews, and provide an admin account (e.g., admin@mybusiness.com) centralized access for managing multiple GBPs and LSAs across different U.S. locations? (For example, with 3 GBPs spread across the U.S. running Local Service Ads in each respective location such as Tampa, FL or Tucson, AZ). Is the below considered "best practice" to achieve what I'm setting out to do?

1. Use Location-Specific Emails for Each GBP Creation: Create unique, location-specific emails (e.g., location-1@mybusiness.com, location-2@mybusiness.com) to create each GBP individually.

2. Use These Location-Specific Emails for Each LSA Creation: Use the same location-specific emails to create each LSA, allowing each LSA to connect only to its designated GBP in order to pull the correct Google reviews.

3. Link Each LSA to Its GBP Using Location-Specific Emails: Link each LSA to its corresponding GBP using the location-specific email, ensuring that reviews transfer correctly from each GBP to its respective LSA.

4. Centralize Access with a “Master Email”: Add admin@mybusiness.com as an additional owner on each GBP and an admin on each LSA account, enabling centralized monitoring and management across both GBP platform and LSA platform.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom