More threads by Gabriel

Gabriel

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone, I'm Gabriel Virtanen, SEO Specialist at Nordic Web Studio in Helsinki. I'm posting because I found something on my agency's site that I'm not sure is a real problem, and I'd appreciate a second opinion from people who work with schema every day.

The homepage of seomarkkinointi-pros.fi is outputting two separate top-level entity schema blocks in JSON-LD, each with a different @id. One is an Organization block emitted by the SASWP schema plugin, with an @id made of the domain plus #Organization (no trailing slash). The other is a ProfessionalService block inside a @graph, with an @id made of the domain plus /#organization (with a trailing slash and lowercase organization) — so despite referring to the same business, the trailing-slash difference makes them two separate node identifiers on the same page. The structured data testing tools show no errors, which is partly why I'm unsure whether this actually matters in practice. I've also seen conflicting opinions on whether mismatched @ids can dilute entity signals.

My question is whether having two entity markups with different @ids like this splits or confuses Google's entity understanding, or whether Google merges them fine when the details match. Should I consolidate both blocks to a single @id, should I drop one block entirely, or is this harmless? I'd be especially glad to hear how others handle duplicate plugin-emitted entity schema in the real world.

Disclosure: this is my agency's site.
 
I'd drop the first and just keep the second.

But even the second is overly complicated. You really don't need most of those entries. For example you have the FAQ page type when it's not an FAQ page. The schema spec suggests this should be a separate webpage.
 
Thanks fisicx — really appreciate you digging into this. Verified on my end too; both blocks are coming from SASWP. Plan is to consolidate to the single ProfessionalService @id and move the FAQ markup to its own page.
 

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU

Our Brands

Back
Top Bottom