More threads by KimW

KimW

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm seeing new options in the Info section for COVID-19 Info links and also a Telehealth info link.
This particular business doesn't offer Telehealth at this time but they do have a custom banner with their COVID-19 office hour updates that is regularly updated. I've checked on desktop & iPhone but nothing shows live, maybe I'll have to wait a few days.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 9.30.56 AM.png

Has anyone else seen this and are you using it? What does it look like live?

TIA!
-Kim

Hi all,
We have a client pivoting to telehealth and they are looking for some examples of healthcare providers using the Covid-19 posts to communicate on GMB. Good news is their competitors aren't (yet) but I am struggling to find examples to show them. Anyone have any good examples? TIA!

I am seeing it in the GMB dash, but not in live search.

I'm assuming this feature isn't fully rolled out yet since Google hasn't actually announced it but I'll ask them about it just to make sure they're aware stuff isn't publishing.

Hey Patricia - I'm going to merge this with the other thread related to this topic.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom