More threads by Jag Singh

Jag Singh

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post on this excellent forum, so hope someone can assist.

I am responsible for managing the local search activity for a large multi-location, multi-brand company and currently carrying out a citations clean-up on Apple Maps Connect.

Are there any tools or providers out there that can help carry out a crawl of Maps Connect? I’m looking for something that will allow me to pull a list of ‘bad citations’ from a set criteria such as business name or website URL?

Any suggestions please?

I really don't want to go down the manual 'find a place' route in Maps Connect. I have experienced the same issue manually searching and auditing Google My Business in the past and it's the stuff of nightmares : /

AFAIK there isn't a tool that does what you're looking for. You can probably create one using the maps kit of your biz is large enough to justify the custom dev. Would love to know if you do this!

Are you aware DuckDuckGo is now integrating Apple Maps into their search results? That may help with the (dare I say it?) manual checking.

Hi All,

I am responsible for managing the local search activity for a large multi-location, multi-brand company and currently carrying out a citations clean-up on Apple Maps Connect.

Are there any tools or providers out there that can help carry out a crawl of Maps Connect? I’m looking for something that will allow me to pull a list of ‘bad citations’ from a set criteria such as business name or website URL?

Any suggestions please?

I really don't want to go down the manual 'find a place' route in Maps Connect. I have experienced the same issue manually searching and auditing Google My Business in the past and it's the stuff of nightmares : /
I wished there was a way. I use Apple Maps on Mac and search for the business name and hover a bit everywhere to see if there is anything weird. Apple Maps is probably the hardest publisher to work with.

Hi,
I have one free tool, which might be helpful to you.This is not straight foward to your requirement, but I think you can achieve your goal. In case if this is ok for you then please share me business name, city in PM, I will give try and get back to you.
Thanks
Hi All,

Any suggestions please?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom