More threads by abbietorres

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know whether the Google My Business Service Options Attribute 'Online Appointments' means "this business offers video or e-style meetings" like teledoc style or does it mean "this business offers booking appointments online"?

Thank you for your help. I have a medspa client that offers online appointment bookings but clients still have to come to the actual place of business for their service. I just want to make sure I update this attribute correctly.

1589579154806.png

Thanks all :)

@abbiebeltran Use the appointment URL to indicate that clients can book online. That attribute is intended to indicate telemedicine / online care.

For reference, start with this support doc. It links to another doc which as a section specific to attributes. It explicitly states "If you own or manage a healthcare profile, you can edit the following information in Attributes: Inform customers whether your business offers online care."

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom