More threads by Claudia

Claudia

Solutions
Reaction score
Back in 2021 Joy said...
"If you have either "onsite services" or "online appointments" selected as attributes, they block justifications (all types) from showing in the 3-pack. Remove these 2 attributes if you want them to show up and you should see justifications showing in about 48 hrs."

I'm trying to figure out if this is still relevant since we no longer have the option to opt out of these. With the new interface if you check off Yes or No there is no option to remove them. Once selected we are stuck with the attribute.

If you simply uncheck it, it should remove it.

Yep, it's still relevant :)

Gotcha. Sorry, it wasn't doing that last time I messed with it. Go with no then.

Gotcha. Sorry, it wasn't doing that last time I messed with it. Go with no then.

Now I'm forced to show No online estimates. Which I would prefer was not there at all.

service options.jpg

I was able to finally test this and my justifications were showing up but after a few minutes probably when Google caught up with the edits they are not showing.

I have appointment not required
onsite services available
No online estimates

After testing this over and over now all I am seeing is onsite services available. There are times where Google automatically updates an attribute. This is a big pain point.

Last edited:
So you should put onsite services to no as well. I agree this new format is dumb

So you should put onsite services to no as well. I agree this new format is dumb

It would not make sense for me to put no. Once I selected 3 of the attributes the actual services were removed from showing up but this does not solve my problem with review justifications. I also tested to see if I can get the justifications to show up if I select NO. However, that did not work.

Can you bring this to Google's attention? I don't mind having onsite services as a attribute but when it pushes out the opportunity for justifications then I don't want them. I have added a support ticket with Google to see if they can remove it. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

It takes 48 hours. Did you wait 48 hrs?

I did bring it up to Google but I'm not sure if it will get prioritized.

Oh I see sorry. So you have "soaked up" the space with "Online appointments" and "Onsite services" whereas otherwise you would have gotten the justification there. Nice tip!

@JoyHawkins I've tested this over and over and I can't get any justifications to show up. Still waiting on Google to answer my support request. There has to be a way to get rid of this section

I'm still seeing the onsite services on your listing so you probably need to give it another day or so.

1668788805041.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom