More threads by bczubiak

Reaction score
A dental client of mine just purchased her 3rd dental practice. I realized quickly the website was build by a big conglomerate and that I couldn't really get under the hood of the website to do the things I want to do. Website ranking for the major key phrases are nothing to write home about. Domain authority is 9. I can't think of any particular reason to keep the website in its current form? Anything else I can look at to make a decision? I look at it like Renting a Website vs. Owning. The doctor is also in this practice for the long term so I figure any loss in rankings can be made up over time. Thoughts?

Capture.PNG

I think it's fine to change the back-end of the site but I would try and leave the content as similar as possible. I'd also make sure not to change URL structure or things like title tags.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom