More threads by kathleen.rhodes

Reaction score
I work with a flooring contractor who moved his business about 20 miles away (it's in the same County and he serves the same geographic areas). The Google Business Profile became unverified and still shows the old address. After requesting postcards twice and not receiving them (perhaps they went to the old address?), I submitted a ticket to Google. There were many messages back and forth with Help. Ultimately, Google requested a video verification, which we completed. We showed:
  • the business owner
  • one of his employees wearing the company uniform
  • the van that is used for flooring
  • the tools inside the van used in the business
  • the license plate of the van
  • a second branded vehicle (a truck) and its license plate
  • the business owner's state contractor's license card
  • a business card
  • an invoice
We were told that the business was verified and would be visible within 24-48 hours. After that period of time, it was still showing as "Verification required." In communication with Google via the original ticket, we were told, "I would like to inform you that you did verify the business profile but your profile has moved into a reverification state as major change was made in your business for address."

So the business owner did a second video verification on March 27th and included everything that Google requested. He was told that it was verified but that it would take 5 days before the changes were visible. After 5 days it is still showing the old address, still showing "Verification required."

However, when we click to verify and enter the address, as requested, we get this message, "All verification methods have been attempted. If you need help, contact support."

I submitted this to the Google Business Profile Help community earlier today, but I'm looking for all the help I can get to make sure that this legitimate business is verified.

Solution
I work with a flooring contractor who moved his business about 20 miles away (it's in the same County and he serves the same geographic areas). The Google Business Profile became unverified and still shows the old address. After requesting postcards twice and not receiving them (perhaps they went to the old address?), I submitted a ticket to Google. There were many messages back and forth with Help. Ultimately, Google requested a video verification, which we completed. We showed:
  • the business owner
  • a second branded vehicle (a truck) and its license plate...
  • the business owner
  • a second branded vehicle (a truck) and its license plate
  • the business owner's state contractor's license card
  • a business card
  • an invoice
We were told that the business was verified and would be visible within 24-48 hours. After that period of time, it was still showing as "Verification required." In communication with Google via the original ticket, we were told, "I would like to inform you that you did verify the business profile but your profile has moved into a reverification state as major change was made in your business for address."

So the business owner did a second video verification on March 27th and included everything that Google requested. He was told that it was verified but that it would take 5 days before the changes were visible. After 5 days it is still showing the old address, still showing "Verification required."

However, when we click to verify and enter the address, as requested, we get this message, "All verification methods have been attempted. If you need help, contact support."

I submitted this to the Google Business Profile Help community earlier today, but I'm looking for all the help I can get to make sure that this legitimate business is verified.

Did you get this worked out? Typically verification is best troubleshooted through a support ticket.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom