More threads by abbietorres

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

A client has requested for a 'Buy Now Pay Later' attribute feature to be added to their GMB listings. This is not available in their GMB Attribute options.
But I wanted to know if this attribute actually exists, I looked in ChatMeters GMB attribute list and could not find anything of the like.
Have you seen this type of attribute on GMB or Apple or Yelp? - can you show me a pic or a url?

Happy Friday - Thanks All!

@abbiebeltran, yeah, I'm pretty sure that GMB attribute doesn't exist. At least I've never seen it anywhere (GMB or elsewhere).

A hacky way you might get that "pay later" info to show up prominently in the GMB knowledge panel is to create a "financing options" page and then add that as an "Appointments" URL. You can have multiple URLs in there. Only the top-level domain will show up, so you could make a microsite (e.g. acmeusedcarsfinancing.com), or point to third-party listing. You could also try a subdomain. Google may or may not approve of your URL, but is more likely to approve it than not to.

@abbiebeltran, yeah, I'm pretty sure that GMB attribute doesn't exist. At least I've never seen it anywhere (GMB or elsewhere).

A hacky way you might get that "pay later" info to show up prominently in the GMB knowledge panel is to create a "financing options" page and then add that as an "Appointments" URL. You can have multiple URLs in there. Only the top-level domain will show up, so you could make a microsite (e.g. acmeusedcarsfinancing.com), or point to third-party listing. You could also try a subdomain. Google may or may not approve of your URL, but is more likely to approve it than not to.
That's a good idea :unsure:. I am thinking also to utilize keyword mentions with content on the site. I appreciate your response! Thank you!:)

We have found alot of success by doing it was a Google Post as well. It gets picked up as a Post Justification and will show. Also try and get people to talk about it in the reviews about how they liked the fact they could pay with BNPL, especially if they name the brand. In Australia its Afterpay and Zipmoney.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom