More threads by JoyHawkins

Lol!!! Colan had a similar reaction.

The revenue numbers look good.

But I was surprised at how low the average personal earnings were. $56K - $83K a year?

The average number of clients was lower than I expected and the price point is higher. Its good to keep an eye on these things in order to stay competitive. Thanks for the share!

Linda,

I think the average was more for your regular SEO employee, not an expert like you. I would assume people in the same category as you would be making much more.

The average number of clients was lower than I expected...

The options for number of accounts you handle was too low IMO. I imagine it would be considerably higher if there were more accounts handled options.

Linda,

I think the average was more for your regular SEO employee, not an expert like you.

I mean it seems low for a regular SEO employee and especially the numbers for a freelance consultant with their own company.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom