More threads by Powersupport

Powersupport

Solutions
Reaction score
I could be wrong about this, but I thought when you attached a photo to one of your posts that photo also got put into the photo album on your GBP. But it doesn’t seem to be happening now. Can anyone confirm this either way?

On a different note, if you attach a photo to a post, let’s say it’s an update showing a really nice installation, should you also upload that photo to your GBP photo albums separately? Or would Google consider that spamming?

Solution
I could be wrong about this, but I thought when you attached a photo to one of your posts that photo also got put into the photo album on your GBP. But it doesn’t seem to be happening now. Can anyone confirm this either way?
It used to be like that before. I think there was a toggle to add an image to the image section when posting. Now, I don't have the option anymore.

On a different note, if you attach a photo to a post, let’s say it’s an update showing a really nice installation, should you also upload that photo to your GBP photo albums separately? Or would Google consider that spamming?
I was thinking about the same thing since I have recently started posting for one of the clients. For now, I only add images to...
It used to be like that before. I think there was a toggle to add an image to the image section when posting. Now, I don't have the option anymore.

I was thinking about the same thing since I have recently started posting for one of the clients. For now, I only add images to posts, but I will probably add them to the image section after some time. Hopefully, here will be more recommendations by then.

Solution

Great question. I've been avoiding uploading the same photo used, and have been uploading "similar" photos instead.

We use this software for scheduling our GBP posts and it also automatically adds the photo used to the album: OneUp: Schedule your social media posts

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom