More threads by bailey_t

bailey_t

Reaction score
Hi, I am still super new to the SEO world and I have a question about GMB. One of my clients hasn't verified one of their GMB listings yet and they keep seeing that users are making edits to the location very frequently. If they were to get this location verified would that prevent the listing change suggestions from happening so often?

Nope. Even if verified you will need to be attentive to suggested edits which will then be in your Google Updates in dashboard.

to the SEO world and I have a q
I would definitely recommend getting that location verified. Verified listings tend to be considered more relevant in Google's eyes which means it can help boost your Map visibility for that location. I have never seen one of my verified locations get the address changed through a suggested edit. I would also recommend listing that location on authoritative directories, especially sites related to your niche. The New and Improved U.S. Local Search Ecosystem for 2017!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom