More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Have a banking client and on one of their GMB listings its showing "More Hours" which then shows Drive THrough hours. Problem is there is no drive through. There is nothing in the GMB dashboard showing that and there are no drive through hours listed on their location page

Where is Google getting this info and how can we get it off of there?

Hi!

It´s an option GMB provides in case your business is a drive-through. Other listings get other "more hours"-suggestions like brunch, kitchen, happy hours, etc. If your client's business isn't a drive-through just don't add it to your "more hours" section and leave it as is. If it´s turned on, click on the drive-through entry and delete the hours. I hope that helps.

I understand that. But this location doesnt have the More Hours added in their GMB dashboard. We never added them bc they dont have a drive through. Google is pulling the info from somewhere but we cant pinpoint where. Its not the landing page because the page only shows Lobby Hours

And now we are seeing various locations like this. Showing Drive through hours on the GMB listing but they are NOT in the dashboard or the landing page. So they are coming from source. We have no idea where though.

I understand that. But this location doesnt have the More Hours added in their GMB dashboard. We never added them bc they dont have a drive through. Google is pulling the info from somewhere but we cant pinpoint where. Its not the landing page because the page only shows Lobby Hours

And now we are seeing various locations like this. Showing Drive through hours on the GMB listing but they are NOT in the dashboard or the landing page. So they are coming from source. We have no idea where though.

Understand. Google is most likely pulling those snippets from 3rd party data providers. I'd definitely contact the GMB support: Sign in - Google Accounts

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom