More threads by 1moreroom.co.uk

Reaction score
Hi I've verified my google business page a couple of weeks ago, but ever since I've had a yellow bar above my add saying:

..Edits to the page are pending, Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing..
"Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publish"Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing"Ed
I also just get a loading message if I click on "manage reviews"..

I've attached a screenshot of the message to this post.

Can anyone help, as I think it is creating restrictions at the moment.

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 09.35.53.jpg

There is most likely something about your address and/or business name that is causing your page to go through a second level of verification with Google.

Have you tried contacting Google My Business support?

Hi Colan,

Ok thanks for that. I've sent support an email, and I'm wait for them to come back to me. Just wondered if I was doing anything wrong or if there was a way to sort the problem.

Thank you for your post.

I had this happen recently and called Google Support. The support person told me to move the map maker over slightly and press save. It worked and everything was fine!

It might work if it's the address causing it to be pending :)

~K8

Hi Colan,

Ok thanks for that. I've sent support an email, and I'm wait for them to come back to me. Just wondered if I was doing anything wrong or if there was a way to sort the problem.

In future if it's something urgent, affecting your visibility, I would call and talk to support instead of waiting in the email Q. Like Kate said, they can usually solve it right then and there. In your case it could just be your name as Google sometimes flags listings with URL as the name.

Just to share my feedback from google.

Google called me to discuss my issue.

They guy said that I had verified the the business with their code but went on to make edits to fast.
He said once the accounts verification code has been entered you have to wait up to 14 days for the yellow edit bar at the top to go before making any edits.

If you do edit with in that period the yellow edit bar could be at the top of your business page for quite a while and wont be live.

He said he has sorted it for me, but has told me not to do any edits to the page for around 14 days including uploading pictures or anything like that.

So hope fully I wait until then and my google business page will be working fine.

Hope I wasn't rabbling their, and this information comes of some help.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom