More threads by Don Archer

No, I have not seen it fixed yet. And, yes, I even experienced the same thing on a desktop/laptop. FB might have some sort of buggy tagging system that recreates the issue after you've attempted to leave a review using the mobile app.

FWIW I saw this happen to a friend just yesterday. She left a review for a beauty service and it posted to her personal profile.

Hi all - thanks for sharing this thread as we're receiving the same error with the latest iPhone app. Works fine when we comment from a laptop. I'll keep an eye on the thread and raise the error with Facebook too.

Hello, I am having the same issue with my business. A customer attempted to write a review and it posted to his timeline instead of posting under the review tab on my business page. A couple weeks I was playing around with it and used a separate Facebook page to try to troubleshoot the issue I figured out that when I post a photo with the review it tends to post under the reviews tab on the business page, but when I don’t add a photo then it posts to my timeline instead. Today (6/10/2020) I noticed another customer posted a review without a photo and it posted. I don’t know if the problem has fixed itself. But alas, I went to my other Facebook page and made a post without a photo and it worked! I’m hoping the issue is resolved. Anyone else having better luck now?

Someone posted on the Youtube video I created that the problem was fixed. I tried it on a business page and the review landed on the right page. So, hopefully, we're all done with the bug now. Thanks for all your help.

This bug may back. Had a client report this happening in the exact same manner, reviews goes to their personal profile instead. Anyone else seeing this? And for those of you that have dealt with this, is it normally just one client and other clients can post just fine. Or is it affecting the page as a whole?

Still dealing with this issue! Customers have tried to post reviews on desktop and/or mobile and it doesn't show up on our end (but does on theirs, either on their personal page or on our page). Any other suggestions?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom