More threads by Charley Vail

Charley Vail

Reaction score
Hello All,

Hopefully this is the correct place for this thread and I am not breaking any rules. If I am it's not meant maliciously. Attempting to create more thought leadership content for my company (Digital Third Coast) and we are looking for instances of ChatGPT helping clients specifically with Local SEO strategy. We want to highlight instances of this tool helping people win at Local SEO. If you know of any instances or would like to share a success story, please reply!

Solution
@Charley Vail
Have you seen the 'AIPRM for ChatGPT' extension (we are not related to them in anyway)?

The idea with this tool is to crowd source all the popular prompts for ChatGPT. I have seen many powerful prompts there which can be used for GMB.
Check this link out: Prompts - AIPRM for ChatGPT .
It gives a result for the prompts with keyword GMB. It also shows how many times it was used, so that is a good indicator.

Hope this is helpful.
Thanks for sharing on Twitter @JoyHawkins!

I use it for generating Q& A for a profile, and for helping to fill out the services provided.

1. Prompt with the URL, (Bing and/or Perplexity.ai) and get all the services mentioned throughout the URL, generate then paraphrase.

2. Also can be used to paraphrase the "People Also Ask" section in the Google result.

I make sure to paraphrase everything by hand afterwards, so it's not just AI generated content.

@Charley Vail
Have you seen the 'AIPRM for ChatGPT' extension (we are not related to them in anyway)?

The idea with this tool is to crowd source all the popular prompts for ChatGPT. I have seen many powerful prompts there which can be used for GMB.
It gives a result for the prompts with keyword GMB. It also shows how many times it was used, so that is a good indicator.

Hope this is helpful.

Solution
I use it for generating Q& A for a profile, and for helping to fill out the services provided.

1. Prompt with the URL, (Bing and/or Perplexity.ai) and get all the services mentioned throughout the URL, generate then paraphrase.

2. Also can be used to paraphrase the "People Also Ask" section in the Google result.

I make sure to paraphrase everything by hand afterwards, so it's not just AI generated content.

Thanks for this! When quoting you, is there a name or social handle I can use for quote reference?

@Charley Vail

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks this is helpful!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom