More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a real estate client (brokerage) and as of right now their office hours on GBP show open 24/7. I told them I thought they should change that to their actual office hours, which is Monday thru Friday 10am to 5pm. They are hesitant to do that since they will take phone calls at any time. Have others ran into this and what do you recommend? Up to this point they have not received any negative reviews for their office not being open, but I would be curious to know if others have ran into this and if so, how did you handle it? What is best practice? If we did change office hours to 10 to 5 Monday thru Friday, is there a way to let potential clients know that they will take phone calls 24/7? Would love to hear some discussion on this.

Thanks!

Solution
I'd probably just leave it as is if it's not causing any issues.

If you do decide to change the hours, you can use the business description or Google posts to indicate that you're available by phone 24/7.
I'd probably just leave it as is if it's not causing any issues.

If you do decide to change the hours, you can use the business description or Google posts to indicate that you're available by phone 24/7.

Solution
They can set and use More hours: If a business provides specific services with differing times, - set More hours instead of holiday hours.

Знімок екрана 2023-02-24 104113.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom