More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a few different clients where the Edit Services button is not showing up. Can anyone tell me why that would be? I have included a screenshot so you can see what I am seeing. All the other buttons are there, but Edit Services is not. I have found this now on at least two of my clients. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

GBP Edit Services Not Showing Up - 2-22-23.jpg

Is there anything unique about those profiles? For instance, are they under a different category?

Can you check to see if the ability to add services is there when you're editing on a mobile device?

Well, it looks like one of the two I was having the issues with now has Edit Services showing up, but the other one is still missing. The business category for the one still missing is Fishing Charter. Don't know why that would cause the Edit Services to not be present, but maybe you know something I don't with this. Otherwise, everything looks to be the same as my other GBP listings. Thanks for your help!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom