More threads by wcssderek

wcssderek

Reaction score
For the past week or so, I've been getting the error, "Something went wrong and your photo has not been uploaded" when I try to upload a video to GBP. I'm getting the same error on multiple business locations, so it is not unique to any one business location. Anyone else getting a similar error message?

For the past week or so, I've been getting the error, "Something went wrong and your photo has not been uploaded" when I try to upload a video to GBP. I'm getting the same error on multiple business locations, so it is not unique to any one business location. Anyone else getting a similar error message?

Resolution too small? We started getting that with logos recently.

Sounds like the video you are trying to upload isn't in a supported file format or exceeds the maximum allowed size for uploads. Did compressing it help?

Sounds like the video you are trying to upload isn't in a supported file format or exceeds the maximum allowed size for uploads. Did compressing it help?

Actually, yes it did. I was able to upload two separate videos after compressing them down to about 44 mg each.

I myself found out just yesterday that if you upload from the gallery instead of the dashboard, you get an actual message telling you that the file is too big.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom