More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
Since the old GBP dashboard has been retired we have been getting "Server Error" when trying to add photos to clients GBP's We have tried Safari, Chrom, Firefox, incognito etc and we keep getting the same error message. The same with file size etc. Has anyone else been experiencing this and what can we do to finally fix it and be able to add photos to clients GBP's? All help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Server Error Screenshot.png

I got a similar issue two weeks ago when trying to upload a logo. A trick that worked for me was to use Canva, upload the logo file, re-save it, and upload it to GBP. Another trick you can try is compressing the images, it worked out for me when I had trouble adding pictures the last time.

I got a similar issue two weeks ago when trying to upload a logo. A trick that worked for me was to use Canva, upload the logo file, re-save it, and upload it to GBP. Another trick you can try is compressing the images, it worked out for me when I had trouble adding pictures the last time.

Thanks! I have tried compressing the files but it does not seem to help. Still getting that error. I will check out using Canva next though.

Reactions: dnp
Thanks! I have tried compressing the files but it does not seem to help. Still getting that error. I will check out using Canva next though.

So far still no luck with any solutions and keep getting the same error message each time I try and load a photo

So far still no luck with any solutions and keep getting the same error message each time I try and load a photo

I'm sorry about that :( Found this article yesterday about the photo upload issue [Ed. 2022] Google Business Profile Photo Uploads Error – Professor M (Google Business Profile Expert). Says you can still upload through Google Maps GBP interface, but I'm honestly not sure where that is...

This link was shared by @sarmcl in my other thread about the bug Businesses Cannot Upload Their Logo & Photos To Their Google Business Profiles

I'm sorry about that :( Found this article yesterday about the photo upload issue [Ed. 2022] Google Business Profile Photo Uploads Error – Professor M (Google Business Profile Expert). Says you can still upload through Google Maps GBP interface, but I'm honestly not sure where that is...

This link was shared by @sarmcl in my other thread about the bug Businesses Cannot Upload Their Logo & Photos To Their Google Business Profiles

Thank you for sharing that. I'll have to go and check it out. Basically any option now to figure it out I'm open too.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom