More threads by JRS

JRS

Reaction score
In the mobile GMB listing, under 'Overview' you scroll down and come across HIGHLIGHTS. One of my clients is a formal / fine dining'ish restaurant. It's not white table cloth but its more upscale casual than "fine dining" but Google My business being the way it is - having Shermunden Ice Levitated Snow Field cuisine being a category but not something normal like "Upscale casual" is not something they do. Anyway, it has my upscale casual, fine dining 'ish client as "Casual" under "highlights" but there is no place to de-select this highlight that doesn't even exist in the backend under attributes and highlights in the Google My Business backend. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get rid of this?

Here is how to request Support (on desktop):

1- In GMB, click on "Support" at the bottom of the left-side navigation
2- In the popup on the right side of the screen, scroll down to "Contact Us" and type in your issue - "Hotel description is wrong". Click "Next Step"
3- Click "Wrong business description". Click "Next Step"
4- Click "Next Step"
5- Choose Call or Email to get a call or email from a Googler.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom