More threads by aputtock

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bad news - Around 80 listings that we had in a G Suite linked to an organizational account have disappeared!

When we created more listings in this account to test it, they are also not displaying (though the PINs have been sent out).

There was a similar glitch to this that occurred about a month or so ago, but it hasn't happened since.

Google promised a resolution in 24-48 hours but we are still unable to view our locations. Is anyone else experiencing this issue!?

Thanks!

That is frustrating. We had a similar issue a few weeks back.

If you want to start a thread at the official GMB forum and post the link back here Joy or I can escalate it for a deeper look.

I just responded over at the GMB Forum. Thanks for providing the details over there.

Thank you, Colan!

It's very frustrating that the GMB Support team basically told us to create new listings when we have experienced this glitch before... Hoping that a resolution can really be reached.

:)

Thank you, Colan!

It's very frustrating that the GMB Support team basically told us to create new listings when we have experienced this glitch before

:)

This confuses a lot of people who think Google is telling them to create a new listing. In reality they’re just saying they want the user to add a new listing in the GMB dashboard and go through the verification process again. Since doing this will prompt the user to claim the existing listing on Google Maps, it’s not actually creating a duplicate anywhere.

But either way I have asked Google to check this out.

FYI - Google requested some screenshots of the account so they can determine if it is a known bug or not.

I updated the post at the GMB forum.

Thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom