More threads by Kymberly

Kymberly

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a client that went in to update the holiday hours in their GMB and when they hit submit it went to a 500 error. Now when I go into our dashboard and select info, it goes directly to a 500 error. Does anyone have a suggestion on what happened and how to fix this?

Thank you!!

Kymberly

Loading fine for me. 500 is usually a server error so I'm not sure what that means. Bad gateway maybe? Bad URL?

Is GMB loading for you for other accounts?

I've received this a few times while either making edits or posts. I've just given it some time expecting it to be a server error on their end. No way to look up if their service is having problems or not. If you're really pressed you can reach out on twitter - https://twitter.com/googlemybiz.

I see a lot of 500 errors in GMB when hopping between multiple Google profiles in the same browser. It's not well handled at all IMO.

Perhaps look for any session issues created by someone using GMB in their work profile, then checking the personal Gmails, before submitting an edit again in their work profile.

Hope that helps :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom