More threads by Sheryl Loch

Sheryl Loch

Reaction score
I have a client whose GMB is seeing photo's automatically being reposted to their photo section.
It seems that the reposted photos are the same few over and over. There are currently 40+ images it has reposted in the last 3 days. All of the images being reposted are product images and some were originally posted in 2019.

I can not find a reason it has picked these particular images as they are not the most viewed nor the oldest or most recent. Although I am sure there must be a reason, I just don't know what it is.

I did post this in the GMB Support forum, but thought I would see if anyone else is seeing this and if there is anything I can do.

Yes, I can delete the images, but have left them so far in case Google need to see what is happening.
The image below is showing how crazy our photo stream now looks. There are more, repeats but thought you would get the idea.

Atomic GMB Pics.JPG

Hey @Sheryl Loch Google is looking into this. There's a few similar reports at the GMB Forum.

Someone suggested using the GMB app to upload the photos as that seems to be working correctly.

Solution
Hey @Sheryl Loch Google is looking into this. There's a few similar reports at the GMB Forum.

Someone suggested using the GMB app to upload the photos as that seems to be working correctly.
Thank You!
I have not added any new photo's since this all started. I was afraid of what may happen. LOL
Should it be ok, if I go ahead and delete photo's it automatically uploaded, or will the team be looking to find the accounts with issues?

I have a client whose GMB is seeing photo's automatically being reposted to their photo section.
It seems that the reposted photos are the same few over and over. There are currently 40+ images it has reposted in the last 3 days. All of the images being reposted are product images and some were originally posted in 2019.

I can not find a reason it has picked these particular images as they are not the most viewed nor the oldest or most recent. Although I am sure there must be a reason, I just don't know what it is.

I did post this in the GMB Support forum, but thought I would see if anyone else is seeing this and if there is anything I can do.

Yes, I can delete the images, but have left them so far in case Google need to see what is happening.
The image below is showing how crazy our photo stream now looks. There are more, repeats but thought you would get the idea.

Atomic GMB Pics.JPG
The GMB account is probably linked to a 3rd party post scheduling service which has gone bonkers. You can check at Sign in - Google Accounts for any such occurrences.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom