More threads by IanJohnson

From our clients perspective, the value of GMB Insights data increases dramatically (from almost worthless to operationally critical) as the volume of locations increases. For a large chain retailer, it can be critical to understanding relative metric differences, even if they vary significantly from the true absolute values.

Seeing spike or dips in metrics by individual location or aggregated by city/state can provide some of the key insights mentioned above. For single-location businesses, there is limited value

SS_LocationPerformance.png

This really is a fascinating thread. I'm fairly new to helping out local businesses with GMB and seeing what other agencies do for their clients is inspiring.
I agree that phone calls and website clicks are what owners want most and for now I'll continue with my screenshot method.
What is clear from all this, is that in Australia, GMB is at nowhere near the competitiveness of North America.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom