More threads by Daniel L

Daniel L

Reaction score
Hello all,

Has google launched a new method to verify your business? Is this new? Or has it been around for sometime?

Thank you,

Daniel

IMG_2627.jpg

I have the verification code but now doesn't give me the option to verify with the code. Whats the point sending the code out in the first place?

it's being offered more widely now (the last 2 weeks) but there are already a few issues and users complaining about it on the Community forum...

I have the verification code but now doesn't give me the option to verify with the code. Whats the point sending the code out in the first place?

This is one of the most common complaints. Unfortunately, you will have to upload the video, and if you have problems uploading the video you should contact Google Business Profile Support

That's so fascinating, I think it's a great solution Google has come up that has been updated to get verified your Google Business profile via Video verification. It's very helpful to flag those unclaimed Google Business profiles which are not genuine for the customers.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom