More threads by gray0620

gray0620

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My local business main location has dropped significantly and doesn't appear in local GMB searches for our main query even if I am in that particular area or location. Has anyone seen something like this before?

There seems to be an ongoing issue right now where businesses map pins are getting moved and it's causing their rankings to drop. Check your map pin to see if it's in the right spot and let us know.

There seems to be an ongoing issue right now where businesses map pins are getting moved and it's causing their rankings to drop. Check your map pin to see if it's in the right spot and let us know.

We are experiencing this issue right now. More than a month ago Google decided to auto-update our locations and then marked them as duplicates, as all of them were showing at the same address.

Do you know if there are any threads that figure out how to deal with it? We don't want to lose our hardly earned reviews, especially since we have working offices there.

Your best option is to contact GBP support. I do not recommend editing the pin inside your dashboard as that could lead to a suspension.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom