More threads by Nathan_NZ

Nathan_NZ

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm in the process of adding some products to the Products (Beta) section in GMB and I've noticed that one of the locations is missing the Products (Beta) section completely. Does anyone know how I can get this to appear? I had read somewhere that because its in beta and the feature is not rolled out 100% yet, not all locations will have it. I'm really hoping to find a way around this though.

Hi Nathan - I've had the same issue - what is the primary category of the listing you're working on?

Insurance company. I know its ok to have products (beta) associated with it since the other locations that use this same category all have this feature.

@Nathan_NZ I had the same problem with one of our clients. They have two locations both in CA and the listings are identical as far as categories, however, only one of them has the product editor feature. I spoke to a Google rep and explained the situation. She told me that unfortunately it is pretty random which profiles are set up with the product editor and support has no control over it. Until it is completely rolled out, they can't "turn this feature on" for profiles that do not have it already.

@Nathan_NZ I had the same problem with one of our clients. They have two locations both in CA and the listings are identical as far as categories, however, only one of them has the product editor feature. I spoke to a Google rep and explained the situation. She told me that unfortunately it is pretty random which profiles are set up with the product editor and support has no control over it. Until it is completely rolled out, they can't "turn this feature on" for profiles that do not have it already.
Thanks Aly. This answers my question and supports what I had already thought was the case.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom